Sunday, June 21

Paris Hilton: I almost had Sacha Baron Cohen’s bum in my face

Paris Hilton was asked to be part of Sacha Baron Cohen’s prank at the MTV Movie Awards last month.

If things had been different, the scantily-clad comedian, 37, could have landed with his buttocks under the nose of the pretty American socialite instead of Eminem's.

‘I was asked if I wanted to be involved in something that was going to be crazy,’ explains Paris.

‘I didn’t know it was going to be Sacha Baron Cohen hitting someone in the face.’

Paris, 28, is glad she didn’t take part in the sketch because she doesn’t think her family would have approved.

‘I love him and think he’s hilarious,’ she tells Extra. ‘But I don’t know what my parents would think.’

After the incident, Eminem 'stormed out' of the ceremony but later admitted he'd been in on the gag.

Source:Now magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment