Tuesday, April 21

Rick Ross Says He Might Go After Eminem

Rick Ross says that his fued with 50 Cent is now boring him and he might have to look toward Eminem as his next target. "50 you bore me, I might need to get at Eminem now," the Miami rapper boasted. "Eminem, I’m a big fan of yours but your monkey, you’re pet monkey is boring me." During an interview with DJ Envy, Rick said that if he does go at Eminem it won't be a traditional trade of jabs but rather a battle over who's making better music.

"If I want any competition I’m gonna have to take this to Eminem’s front door,” Rick Ross added.  Although he talked about beefing with Eminem, Ross later invited Slim Shady to join him on a song saying "Shout out to Aftermath, Shady what’s up. Eminem you need to get on this ‘Magnificent’ remix. You feel me. I’ma help everybody out."

Earlier this week we reported that Rick Ross recently talked about Eminem's new video "We Made You" saying that "His swag ain't the same, though," he said, adding that he was just giving an opinion. "We not dissing. We'll never dis. was funny. This time I'm not gonna be critical because I'm a fan. But I see the swag ain't the same."

Source: RapBasement

0 comments:

Post a Comment