Friday, April 24

News: Eminem Breaks Silence On Asher Roth, "He's Dope"

In the new issue of XXL, Marshall addresses the Asher Roth comparisons.

"Asher Roth, I haven't had a chance to, like, really get into everything, like, really get into what he's about, because I've only hear a couple songs. There was talk about people saying he sounded like me, and he was doing this and that and, you know, trying to take what I do and do it. You know, shit like that. I've heard things. But the stuff that I've heard from him honestly, which certainly isn't enough for me to make my own opinion and say, 'Yeah, he does sound like me' or 'No, he doesn't.' But the couple of songs I've head, I don't really think he does. You know what I mean? He's doing his own thing. I can respect it, too, because at the end of the day, I think he's dope."

Bonus: Em also mentions working with two other rappers from their Freshman 10 cover.
Source: Sohh.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment