Sunday, May 2

Havoc Talks His Track On Eminem's Recovery Album

One-half of Mobb Deep, Havoc, recently gave some more information about the track he produced for Eminem's upcoming "Recovery" album saying it has a dark feel to it. "When it came to him, it's like, I really didn't want to give him a track that he was already kind of familiar with rhyming to," Havoc said. "I just wanted to do me and doing me consists of doing all kinds of different styles than what they associate me with, which is dark-sounding. The track that I did for him, it's dark and at the same time it can go across the board as far as the content in the sample and what it's saying. I try to think outside the box but not go too far with it. I think I met myself somewhere in the middle, and I hit him with a track and it worked."

0 comments:

Post a Comment