Thursday, November 26

Eminem's Refill Track List & Art Work

To avoid confusion we have just confirmed the track list and artwork for Eminem's upcoming "Relapse: Refill" album with his manager, Paul Rosenberg. The new album will hit stores on December 21st and feature seven new tracks. Eminem's recent VooDoo concert (his only concert of the year) will broadcast on Shade 45 on Fri 11/27 6:00 pm ET and Rebroadcast: Sat 11/28 12:00 am ET; Sat 11/28 10:00 am ET; Sat 11/28 6:00 pm ET

"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned" Eminem says. "Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year". Eminem has been busy in the studio creating even more new material since Relapse was released. "I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on Relapse 2, but I still want the other stuff to be heard."

Tracklist
1. Forever ft Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne
2. Hell Breaks Loose
3. Buffalo Bill
4. Elevator
5. Taking My Ball
6. Music Box
7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

0 comments:

Post a Comment