Friday, November 20

Eminem Gets A Refill For Christmas By Re-Releasing Relapse

Eminem is a man of his word. He promised fans he would drop off two doses of music this year, and it looks like it's happening. On December 21, the rhyme legend is putting out a new version of his Relapse LP, subtitled The Refill, according to RapRadar.com. It will include five brand-new songs as well as the hit "Forever" and "Taking My Ball," which was featured on the Eminem/Jay-Z "Renegade Edition" of "DJ Hero."

And Slim Shady said this is just a taste of what's to come. "I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," Em told the Web site. "Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year."

Eminem has been working on Relapse 2 for several months now, and in October, he revealed that Just Blaze was one of the producers on the record. During an interview on his Shade 45 satellite radio show last month, he said the sequel will be different from the original.

"[The album] is gonna be a lot different than people expect," Eminem told DJ Tony Touch. "As far as the contrast from the last album to this one, I got a couple of tracks with [D12's] Mr. Porter, two tracks with him so far. Four, possibly five with Just Blaze. The overall basis of this record, I went back to songs that are more emotionally driven. The last record I made, I think I was concentrating more on spitting. On this album, I feel like there's some of that, but I went back to songs with [feelings] to them as opposed to just rap records."
Source: MTV & RapBasement

0 comments:

Post a Comment