Monday, September 6

The Rapper Eyes Up An Evil New Role…

We loved him in ‘8 Mile’ – and now it seems Eminem could be gracing our movie screens once again!

The rapper, who played the role of Jimmy ‘B-Rabbit ’ in the 2002 semi-biographical flick, is desperate to star in the next ‘Batman’ movie.

In an interview with National Enquirer the ‘Not Afraid’ singer said,

“You know I ain’t no fiddler…You tell them Batman biggies, I wanna play The Riddler!”

And while he might rule the hip-hop world, when it comes to bagging the part of the baddie, he faces some stiff competition from some of Hollywood’s finest actors, including Johnny Depp and ‘Inception’ hunk Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Last year Em, who’s still riding high at the top of the charts with his comeback album ‘Recovery’ spoke out about his desire to further his acting career.

He said at the time, “I am looking at scripts and I’m looking to get back into it quite soon.

"I don’t know exactly how soon I will get back but it will be soon.”

Would you like to see Eminem back on the big screen? Let us know by commenting below…

0 comments:

Post a Comment