Tuesday, August 3

Eminem and dre on cover of vibe magazine



Eminem was asked some questions like-
THE BEST EMINEM DISS TRACK ACCORDING TO EM:

What was the best thing someone said about you? Was there ever a hot Eminem diss?
Um, no. [Laughs.] Nah, I’m kidding. Shit, there was a couple of lines Everlast said like, “You ain’t running up on me with no empty gun.” I know that there is a lot of shit that I would have said about me.

ON BRITTANY MURPHY’S PASSING:


What were your thoughts when you heard that your 8 Mile co-star Brittany Murphy had passed?
It was crazy. It’s crazy. It’s crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It’s crazy when you see things not just with her but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting .

Grab your copy of vibe aug sept edition in newsstands on august 16th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment