Friday, April 9

Eminem Slays Features On BoB Track

Hayley Williams, a member of the rock group Paramore, not only confirmed our ealrlier report that Eminem is on BoB's album but he says Eminem being on the song doesn't go unnoticed as he "slays" her feature. "I was given the track a while ago while we were on tour," Williams said in an interview. "The guys and I all loved it. They told me I was crazy if I passed it up. I liked the part too much anyways, so of course I was down. I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago. As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius. And I'm a big B.o.B fan. Got everything of his that I've been able to get my hands on. Whether our fans know or not, I'm not sure, but [Paramore bassist ] Jeremy [Davis] and I have always been really into hip-hop. It means a lot that I got to collaborate with a hip-hop artist who is from Atlanta. Not far from home. We Southern gals love us some Southern gentlemen."

Source: RapBasement

0 comments:

Post a Comment