Thursday, July 16

Eminem In Mark Walhberg Boxing Movie?

Grammy-Award-Winning rapper and Oscar-Winning Actor (for his music that is), Eminem, is reportedly being considered to star alongside Mark Wahlberg in an upcoming boxing movie. "We were supposed to do this boxing movie together," Wahlberg told DJ Whoo Kid about fellow actor Matt Damon. "We were going to play brothers and I don't think he's really feeling up to it so maybe we'll get Eminem to play the part. It's because we want two guys with some real edge and I think he was attached to play one of the parts at one point. Me and him actually talked on the phone while I was in Philly making another movie so um, either that or my brother. There's not too many people that can be believed in as being brothers, maybe half brothers but still, these guys had a really hard life. We want it to kinda feel authentic as opposed to getting some soft Hollywood act."

In related news, Eminem will be making an appearance in the upcoming "Funny People" movie staring Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen. "Marshall Mathers is in it," director Judd Apatow said in an interview. "I still don't know I was scared to pitch jokes to him then I realized his songs are as nasty as anything that has ever been spoken. There is no way to offend him."
Source: RapBasement

Props to MichaelOnTheMic for the news

0 comments:

Post a Comment