Wednesday, December 10

EMINEM REMINDS 50 OF HIS GRANDMOTHER

With pictures showing up last week of Eminem at a video set in Santa Monica, CA, many rumors have started about what Eminem was actually doing. No matter what Slim Shady is up to, 50 Cent says he reminds 50 of his grandmother. "It's always a pleasure working with Em for me," 50 said on the set of his new movie "Dead Man Running." "When I leave here, I'm actually going back to the States, to Detroit, to work with him again. You know, me and Em, we work really close together. He's like a relative to me. ... He's done something for me. He's like my grandmother. He's someone that provided an opportunity for me to take care of myself when I couldn't take care of myself. My grandma did it when I was a child, and then Em provided the opportunity for me as an adult." 

    A new Eminem song leaked recently. "Breaking Bottles" [
listen here] features Eminem rapping over a Dr Dre produced beat.

    In related news, Eminem's mother Debbie Nelson recently was interviewed as she is doing promotion for her new book on her famous son. Check out the entire interview ON da site.


0 comments:

Post a Comment