Saturday, October 3

Nick Cannon Says He Doesn't Respect Eminem 'As A Man'

Nick Cannon may sport tailored suits as the host of "America's Got Talent," but the prime-time entertainer isn't a made-for-TV drone, especially when it comes to defending his wife, Mariah Carey, from Eminem.

In the new issue of In Touch Weekly, Cannon takes a hard-line stance against the Relapse rapper.

Em and MC have been tossing barbs at each other for a couple years now. The words turned more hurtful this year, however, when Carey's "Obsessed" seemingly mocked Slim Shady, and the rapper responded with "The Warning," a scathing freestyle threat targeting the singer.

"Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee?/ Wow, Mariah, didn't expect ya to go balls out/ B----, shut the f--- up before I put all those phone calls out/ You made to my house/ When you was wild 'n' out/ Before Nick, when you was on my di--," Eminem rapped on the track.

Cannon and Em have exchanged both taunts and apologies, as well, but it seems like Mr. Mariah isn't keen on letting up this time. Not until he and Eminem have a talk, according to Cannon. In the tabloid interview, Cannon even boasts that the rapper should be thankful the two haven't bumped into each other yet — a far cry from the biblical tweets Cannon previously wrote when responding to Em.

"[Eminem is] lucky I haven't run into him yet," Cannon warned, his toughest challenge to Em so far. "I'm supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until we speak, I don't respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down."
Source: MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment