Thursday, September 10

Soulja Boy Wants Eminem & Jay-Z On His Album

The real question is...Who Doesn't? Soulja Boy recently spoke about who he really wants to do a collaboration with and feature on his new "The DeAndre Way" album. "I want Jay-Z and Eminem on the album, but I don't think I'm in that circle yet because I can't just call Jay-Z like that. I can call Diddy and he can put a word in for me, but I just think that I gotta do work. Maybe after I put Wayne on this album and we make something historical, me and Kanye work together and make something historical, and me and Drake spit something hot as h*ll together, I think that's what's going to determine the future -- I think I have a better chance of getting Eminem on my album than Jay-Z. I don't know nothin' about Jay-Z, but I'm affiliated with Eminem 'cause we on the same label and I know a lot of people that know him," Soulja Boy says.

Although he says he doesn't think he can get Jigga yet, Soulja Boy does think he is moving up in the game. "When I first came out, everybody was like 'F*ck Soulja Boy,' he explained in an interview. "And now everybody's calling me to get on their songs. I see the difference and I feel the difference. I got Kanye caling me, Jeezy caling me. I guess I'm in that circle now. I got a long, long, long way to go to get up there with [Lil] Wayne and Jay-Z. Look how much rank Jay-Z got, but look how long he in the game."
Source: RapBasement

0 comments:

Post a Comment