Wednesday, September 22

Maino Says He Had Eminem Songs 3 Yars Before

New York rapper Maino says he had three of Eminem's new "Recovery" album not only before him but three years bofore the album was released. Maino even says that the lead single, "Not Affraid," was his along with two others, all done three years before.

"I had three records on Em's album," explained Maino, before revealing that the tracks ultimately became "Not Afraid," "25 to Life," and "Talkin' to Myself." "I recorded that in 2007," he recalled of "Talkin' to Myself." "A lot of times, you record a lot of the album, you record a lot of music before you actually put the music out. What happens is, sometimes you don't actually love everything you do. That particular record, I didn't love my performance on it--to the point where I loved the hook, but I didn't feel like I did it [justice]. I was gonna get back to it and redo it, but I had never done it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment