Friday, April 9

Ice Cube Calls Out Eminem, Dre, Kanye & More

Ice Cube wants everyone to know he hears what they have been saying. At a recent "Paid Dues" show, Cube told fans what he had to say. "There's been a gang of motherf*ckers talking sh*t about your boy Ice Cube," he told fans at a Paid Dues concert. "I love it though -- I got a message to the new emcees in the house right now...You can't diss Dr. Dre. You can't diss Eazy-E. You can't diss Ice-T. You can't diss King Tee. No, you cannot diss Ice Cube. No, I ain't going for it. And any of you young motherf*ckers that do want to diss, I got one thing to say before you do it. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself."

In the song "Drink The Koolaid" Ice Cube calls out EVERYONE... check out his verse below calling out Kanye, Dr Dre & Eminem

"I rock the Louie, but not like Kanye
I ain’t the doctor,this ain’t the patient.
This ain’t the nigga always on vacation.
  This ain’t the white boy’s rehabiliation."

0 comments:

Post a Comment