Thursday, October 15

Madonna Snubbed By Eminem

What Madonna wants, Madonna gets, right? Well, yes – unless you mean working with one of the world’s biggest rappers.

In a hefty new interview with US Rolling Stone magazine, the Queen Of Pop admits Eminem snubbed her offer of a collaboration.

But Madge doesn’t think it was personal. (She wouldn’t…)

She tells the mag: "I wanted to work with Eminem. I don't think he wanted to work with me. Maybe he's shy."


Yup, he certainly comes across that way, Madge.

At least Justin Timberlake was accommodating.

Of the greasy-limbed lad, she said: “Justin is a brilliant songwriter. I mean: ‘What Goes Around…..Comes Around?’ Brilliant.

“I thought it would be a challenge to work with him. He's sort of a Cary Grant. I love him. I love working with him."

Well, you’re both single…

Source:MTV AUSTRALIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment