Tuesday, May 12

Eminem's "Relapse" Tarnishes The Alchemist's Effort, "I Wanted To Throw [My Album] Away"

Eminem's official deejay, The Alchemist, recently spoke on what fans should expect from the upcoming release of Relapse and how it could possibly become an instant classic. Promising a full release of Dr. Dre beats, Al said Em stepped his rhymes up for each track this time around.

"I just got back from Detroit, was with Em for like three or four days working," Al explained. "Got a chance to listen to the whole album and man, I love my album and it's coming out in mid-June, when he played his album I wanted to throw mine away, straight up... Like when he was playing me the album, like, I didn't wanna say it 'cause I was like thinking of his whole body of work and I was like, 'This might be some of his best body of work,' in my opinion. It's 16 Dr. Dre beats, it's like Em kinda decided, I'm assuming, when was the last time you heard a full production of Dr. Dre's music through and through, minus one joint, Em did one joint. The attention Dre put on those beats is the equivalent to the attention Em put on to the writing."

Source: SOHH & RapRadar

0 comments:

Post a Comment